OverviewTD Bank Financial Services Representative – Calgary & Surrounding Communities Part Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Financial Services Representative – Calgary & Surrounding Communities
The Financial Services Representative reports to the Branch Manager, Manager Financial Services or Manager Customer Service & Sales….
The Financial Services Representative understands customers’ banking needs and provides appropriate financial solutions. This includes new accounts, credit products, basic investment advice, and promoting all banking products and services to create a legendary customer experience. This role will contribute to the growth of the business by developing and deepening the new and existing customer relationships and will be responsible for meeting and exceeding specific, individual and team based business goals. The Financial Services Representative reports to the Branch Manager, Manager Financial Services or Manager Customer Service & Sales.
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver a legendary customer experiences and create a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging them in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
- Provide sound advice at every customer interaction to create a positive customer experience
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
Develop and Manage the Team/ Teamwork
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Actively participate in the performance management process
- Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning maps and external courses as required
- Engage in and complete all internal training requirements for your role
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions
- Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate products and services
- Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals
- Identify and refer customers to team members and internal Bank partners as appropriate
Internal Practices & Processes
- Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence by adhering to Credit Compliance, audit and ROA visits, mutual fund compliance, credit compliance and non credit losses.
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures – including assisting with the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
- Ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
- Part Time position, requires a minimum 15 hour per week commitment.
- It is understood that you will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends on a rotational basis as part of the branch team.
- Branch hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturdays 8am to 4pm and Sundays 11am to 4pm.
- Opportunities across the Calgary market; please indicate any preferences regarding location. Candidates who have flexibility with location and are mobile throughout the entire city of Calgary & surrounding communities of Chestermere, Cochrane, Okotoks, and High River, are preferred.
- Completion of Investment Funds in Canada (IFC) course is required. Candidates who have already completed IFC or CSC please upload certification to your online profile.
- Successful candidate(s) who do not have their certificate, will be required to obtain mutual fund accreditation by completing the Investment Funds course (IFC) within 3 months of their start date.
- Additional language skills considered an asset
Education and Accreditation
IFC or CSC
Number of Years Experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
* Additional Cities in Primary State
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-11