OverviewRBC Senior Account Manager, Dundas, Full Time Full Time in Dundas, ON
Branch Dundas ON CA
Senior Account Manager, Dundas, Full Time
By providing superior service and financial advice, the Senior Account Manager will achieve exceptional client loyalty….
The role will be accountable to establish and grow long term relationships by collaborating with a portfolio of clients with evolving personal banking needs. By providing superior service and financial advice, the Senior Account Manager will achieve exceptional client loyalty. The focus is on retaining, growing and attracting clients through an ongoing discovery approach and applying financial counseling principles that help individuals make informed decisions about their personal goals. By partnering with other RBC specialists across the organization, the role will contribute to helping RBC achieve a dominant market position.
***The successful candidate must be flexible with availability and schedule & must be able to support branch hours of operation as required across a 6 day operation including extended hours and Saturdays***
Special Requirement : May be required to meet with clients outside of regular business hours. Additional languages considered an asset.
1. Primary accountability is to collaborate with each of their clients and apply financial counseling principles to actively and effectively assess their life stage needs and provide proactive financial solutions
2. Contribute to meeting sales plan and related activities by growing both existing and new client portfolios
3. Conduct business development activities that result in generating more referrals, clients and business (Flexibility may be required to meet with clients and community groups after business hours)
4. Contributes to team client experience and sales results by assisting clients with their full range of financial needs including day to day banking (small business ,personal), borrowing or saving for a goal and protecting the future. Takes a client focused approach to understanding financial needs, providing advice and proposing product/service solutions that meet all client needs with the goal of deepening client relationships and building long-term profitable relationships. Develops and maintains relationships with partners to optimize business opportunities and referrals
– You must have successfully completed your Mutual Funds accreditation
– You must have successfully completed the Certificate in Financial Services Advice, offered through the CSI (i.e. Personal Financial Service Advice and Financial Planning I)
– Successful completion of the Branch Compliance Officer accreditation is considered an asset
– Track record of building trust and maintaining long term client relationships
– Solid work experience preferably 2-3 years in one position & industry experience in financial services, retail, hospitality, travel etc. considered strong asset
– Some experience working in a sales environment where formal selling thresholds and targets are routine
– Knowledge of a broad array of financial products and services, such as credit and investment
– Knowledge or fluency in a second language is an asset
– Proven sales success demonstrated by meeting aggressive sales targets
– Strong sales orientation and demonstrates a passion for putting clients first
– Track record in building trust and maintaining long term client relationships
– Ability to apply financial counseling principles to advice clients and provide financial solutions through the delivery of financial strategies which meet their important life goals
– Excellent communication skills to ensure clients’ needs are being actively heard and responded to
– Well developed time management and organizational skills
– Continuous learner with a deep curiosity about his/her diverse customers and keeps up to date on changes in client needs, procedures and products
A post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in Commerce, Business Administration or related experience is required.
Each role at RBC offers a variety of development opportunities that are critical to an individual’s career growth. In this role, the successful candidate can expect to gain experience in generating revenue, building and managing client relationships and developing general product/client knowledge.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Address: 70 King St W
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay Type: Salaried
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 01/15/2015
Req ID: [[id]]
Posting Notes: None
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dundas, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-07