OverviewPHARMA Service Implementation Manager (SIM) LCZ696 Full Time in Dorval, QC
Branch Dorval QC CA
Service Implementation Manager (SIM) LCZ696
Facilitate development of a tailored service plan that can include administrative support (appointments, reimbursement), nurse support (patient education, up…
The purpose of the LCZ Service Implementation Manager role will be to design and implement approaches to support the transition to Entresto and improve heart failure management and in key heart failure centers, through application of Novartis programs (nurse support program, patient support program, virtual heart failure clinic…).
A highly skilled facilitator and implementer, with the ability to build strategic partnerships with a number of key centers on a national basis, through joint working initiatives that deliver patient benefit.
• Prioritize centers with field input
• Gain in-depth understanding of current service challenges on a local, regional and National basis
• Work closely with clinical and managerial staff to diagnose service issues and bottle-necks
• Facilitate development of a tailored service plan that can include administrative support (appointments, reimbursement), nurse support (patient education, up titration) and patient support
• Develop Joint Working Agreements with agencies, Novartis and customers ensuring timely approval and sign-off
• Prepare detailed project plans outlining the key success factors for the implementation of approved projects
• Work with field associates to ensure successful implementation of a number of projects
• For each project, liaise with a cross functional team members including brand management, Associates sales directors and sales representatives
• Co-ordination of project team members to be aware of project roles and responsibilities for successful implementation.
• Anticipate and remove obstacles. Quickly propose solutions utilizing additional internal and external resources required.
• Ensure Novartis meets all of its obligations from a Code of Practice and regulatory perspective, as well as to meet Novartis internal standards.
• Provide routine reports and ongoing project information to the cross functional team at key milestones within the project as agreed via the project plans.
• Produce detailed analysis of project measures and outcomes to formulate best practice and learning for future projects.
• University degree
• Customer facing roles within the pharmaceutical industry including Sales or Medical and head office experience (ie. Business analyst, Marketing Intelligence analyst, training etc). KAM, Sales management and Marketing management are an asset
• And/or clinical/managerial roles within a medical institution/center
• A proven track record of results driven project implementation (not necessarily in the healthcare industry)
• Key knowledge: Life sciences, Key account management, Project Management, IT/Database understanding, understanding of Novartis/RX&D code of conduct
• Professional Competencies: cross functional leadership, project management
• English (French is an asset)
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dorval, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-29