OverviewIKEA Goods Flow Manager (Full-time Salary) Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Goods Flow Manager (Full-time Salary)
Strategic, analytical and tactical abilities. 2-3 years IKEA management experience or 3-5 years retail management experience, goods-flow/supply knowledge…
When you grow, IKEA grows too.
About the job
Position Description: Coordinate Goods Flow operations in receiving/replenishment before opening and optimize outflow routines after opening at lowest possible cost to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store in your local market
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the achievement of P&L objectives by ensuring an efficient and productive Goods Flow process from Receiving of Goods to the Sales spaces or Storage in partnership with Sales and Supply partners. (DC’s).
- Collaborate actively with Sales and Com-In partners to secure high product availability and commercial Sales Space dimensioning at low costs in accordance with Commercial Review standards.
- Ensure optimal availability of the products and reduced wait time by maintaining Efficient Goods Flow, by partnering with Sales and Logs Administration in Inventory Integrity Routines and by implementing the Flexibility concept to improve CSI results.
- Provide training and in partnership with the Loss Prevention department, ensure adherence to Safety and Security routines in all Goods flow areas.
- Impact Voice by hiring, developing and coaching Goods Flow Co-workers to ensure they meet the expectations outlined in their Key Tasks.
- Ensure efficiencies in stock bearing areas; dimensioning, and merchandising from flexibility and volume perspective to reach cost effective replenishment and highest possible service level to the customer
- Ensure consistent interaction, feedback and competence development with goods flow assistants
- Attract, retain, develop, and inspire Co-workers by realizing the Human Resource Idea to become the best retailer to work for
- Maintain a clean, organized work area following waste management guidelines
- Contribute as a member of the Logistics Management team and lead your Goods-Flow team
Key requirements & qualifications for this position
- Excellent leadership and communication abilities with a proven ability to share your knowledge
- Strategic, analytical and tactical abilities
- Well developed problem-solving and organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (25 kg)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities while handling frequent interruptions in a time driven environment
- 2-3 years IKEA management experience or 3-5 years retail management experience, goods-flow/supply knowledge preferred with a strong interest in home furnishings
- High volume, fast-paced retail warehousing environment
Your Business Partners:
- Reports to: Logistics Manager
- Direct Reports: Goods Flow Team Leads; Receiving/Replenishment
Additional Information :
All candidates must successfully complete a national background check.
Weekday, Evening and Weekend availability required with EARLY STARTS)
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-04-09