OverviewFraser Health Clinical Pharmacist, Medication Management (Home Health) Full Time in Surrey, BC
Branch Surrey BC CA
Clinical Pharmacist, Medication Management (Home Health)
Are you looking for a place to showcase your clinical pharmaceutical skills in a Home Health setting? Apply now to join our diverse team….
Are you looking for a place to showcase your clinical pharmaceutical skills in a Home Health setting? We have the perfect opportunity as a Clinical Pharmacist Medication Management (Home Health).
Who are we?
We are a collaboration of four premier health employers Fraser Health, Provincial Health Services, Providence and Vancouver Coastal Health and provide an integrated approach to pharmaceutical care and service excellence patients, residents and clients committed to investing in your professional development in creating an environment where you can advance your career.
As a Clinical Pharmacist you will work to provide the following services to our patients:
- Individualized patient medication therapy
- Counselling patients on their medication therapy
- Work in collaboration with physicians, nurses and other health care providers to develop and discuss therapeutic plans
- Assist in the development of drug therapy guidelines for individual disease conditions.
- Prepare written summaries and recommendations on drug usage that are shared with other members of your team or working committees.
- Gives items such as case studies and articles for submission to professional journals
- Acts as department resource person within your assigned area and participate in medication use evaluations and clinical drug trials
- Provides mentorship and supervision to pharmacy students and residents.
Additionally, we would depend on your expertise to ensure that prescriptions are validated and you would identify safety concerns working with the health care team to resolve discrepancies or problems; documenting discussions or modifications to the medication therapy and dispensing medications.
Sound like this is for you?
To join us you will need:
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
- Completion of an accredited Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program
Our pharmacy team always aspires to improve and achieve the best possible care for our patients and improve their quality of life.
Here’s what we have for you:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
We aim to build an environment where you love the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. From the financial advisor handling our health care resources, to the IT professional enabling life-saving data, to the nurse and physician on the front line of patient care, everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces.
Apply now to join our diverse team.
ONE TEAM, BEST PHARMACY CARE, BETTER LIVES
Open until filled
$40.90 – $51.03
Hours of Work
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10