OverviewYork Support Services Network Single Plan of Care Facilitator Contract in York, ON
York Support Services Network
Branch York ON CA
Single Plan of Care Facilitator
Experience with developing an integrated service plan. A valid driver’s license, business insurance and the vehicle are required for this position….
Full Time Contract to March 31, 2017
In this role, you will be working in collaboration with Children’s Treatment Network to ensure service integration for children and their families with multiple special needs
This position will facilitate an inter-agency team approach to the development and monitoring of a comprehensive integrated plan of care that is child and family centred. The Single Plan of Care Facilitator will also facilitate team development by understanding the Children’s Treatment Network system: its services, agencies and roles, and making meaningful connections with and amongst team members.
- B.S.W. or equivalent education
- Minimum three years related experience
- Experience working with multiple special needs children , youth and their families
- Completion of referral forms, the provision of information/resources both generic and specialized and to facilitate access to all children’s services
- Experience with developing an integrated service plan
- Experience working with team members from multiple children’s sectors
- Experience with team facilitation and leadership
- Understanding of cultural diversity and second language skills are considered assets
- A valid driver’s license, business insurance and the vehicle are required for this position
YSSN is a progressive work environment with a willingness to accommodate that promotes diversity in the workplace. We encourage members of visible minority, immigrant, aboriginal or LGBTQ communities, people with disabilities and consumers to apply.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process as per Ontario Human Rights Code.
If you require assistance with the application process or wish to receive this posting in an alternate format, please contact Human Resources at 905-898-6455 X 2344.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: York, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03