OverviewYork Region Manager, Court Operations Full Time in Richmond Hill, ON
Branch Richmond Hill ON CA
Manager, Court Operations
Richmond Hill, ON
Management competencies including results/achievement focus, human resources management, leadership, financial management, business planning, decision making…
Reporting to the Director, Court Operations, is responsible for managing the efficient operation of the Provincial Offences Office and courtrooms and the management of assigned staff; liaising and coordinating with judiciary and meeting their specific requirements with regard to daily courtroom support; managing all activities to ensure smooth running of day to day courtroom operations; monitoring and evaluating processes to improve services to clients; and leading and participating in Branch business planning and budget processes.
• Successful completion of a University Degree in Business/Public Administration, Law, Criminology or Social Sciences, or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must meet minimum standards of “Court Professional” through the Ontario Municipal Management
• Institute process.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in court administration or general office management, including demonstrated supervisory or leadership experience in a unionized environment.
• Valid Ontario Class ”G” driver’s license and a reliable vehicle to use on corporate business.
• Knowledge of court operations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of relevant Legislation, Standards, Acts and Regulations.
• Knowledge of financial planning and analysis, accounting and budgeting principles and practices.
• Satisfactory Police Criminal Background Check.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer services, communication, teamwork, initiative/self management, accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
• Management competencies including results/achievement focus, human resources management, leadership, financial management, business planning, decision making/judgement, representation and professionalism and job knowledge.
• Contemporary supervisory and human resource management skills, knowledge of collective agreement administration and interpretation, and labour relations principles and practices.
• Strong report writing. research, analytical and project management skills to meet program objectives and work to tight deadlines.
• Computer literacy utilizing MS Office software applications and familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning software and ICON (Integrated Court Offences Network) computer systems, or the equivalent.
• Ability to work outside regular hours, as required.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line by June 3, 2015, quoting competition #17503. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary $109,490 – $128,788 annually. This is a Non-Union position.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond Hill, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23