OverviewYork Region Client Services Coordinator Temporary in Newmarket, ON
Branch Newmarket ON CA
Client Services Coordinator
Reporting to the Supervisor, Events Management and Customer Support Services, is responsible for tasks related to creating, updating and issuing preventative…
Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable. Draw on your passion. Shape our community.
Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision. We value employees’ contributions and inspire excellence. We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Events Management and Customer Support Services, is responsible for tasks related to creating, updating and issuing preventative maintenance work orders and tenant service requests for all facilities owned and operated by the Region, and supporting all areas of the Property Services Branch including leasing and landlord requests, special event requests, maintenance, repairs and services, security requests, Capital requests and tenant and staff enquiries.
• Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Property Management, Business Administration or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum three (3) years demonstrated experience delivering service to clients in a property maintenance and leasing environment.
• Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System in developing preventative maintenance programs.
• Experience in drafting/editing reports/correspondence, maintaining/updating hard copy and electronic records management systems.
• Knowledge of service request and work order procedures and leasing/landlord administration procedures.
• Knowledge of building components and systems.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, teamwork, initiative/self-management and accountability and flexibility/adaptability.
• Computer literacy using MS Office software applications including intermediate proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, scheduling and database applications and content management software.
• Mathematical aptitude to complete accurate calculations.
• Ability to exercise good judgement in responding to enquiries or emergency situations from a wide variety of internal and external contacts.
• Ability to work outside normal working hours, as required.
0830 – 1630
How to Apply
Please apply on-line by October 3, 2016, quoting competition #19643. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
$30.18 – $32.79 per hour. This is a Union position.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Newmarket, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-22