OverviewYork Region Abuse Program Executive Administrator Contract in York, ON
York Region Abuse Program
Branch York ON CA
Preference will be given to candidates with Executive Management certification or post- secondary certification in a similar field with commensurate experience….
York Region Abuse Program
(One Year Contract)
York Region Abuse Program is seeking a highly skilled Executive Administrator to support the work of the Agency’s Executive Director and Board of Directors. This position also functions as an Office Manager, with responsibilities for the care and organization of the Agency’s facility.
- To provide executive administration support to the office of the Executive Director and to the Board of Directors
- To maintain the Agency’s office in Newmarket, with particular care to site organization, maintenance and safety
- To provide human resources support to the Agency’s staff, contractors and volunteers, and to provide supervision to the Agency’s administrators in order to support the smooth and efficient delivery of service within the policies and practices of the organization
Executive Administration Duties:
- To provide executive administration and support functions to the Executive Director, as required
- To provide administrative support to the Board of Directors on an ongoing basis
- To provide supervision to the Clinical Administrator and to any administrative contractors or volunteers, as required
- To ensure that all Executive documentation and activity is maintained in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organization and is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparation of payables and receivables, banking and financial management and tracking
- Preparation and maintenance of the Agency’s HR files
- Responsible for the Agency’s orientation and standards compliance/training, as required
- Responsible for providing oversight to facility maintenance, safety standards and program supply needs
- Responsible as the liaison for the Agency’s facility and HR insurance policies
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Agency’s donor database and the preparation of tax receipting
- Responsible for the preparation of the Agency’s annual audit files
- Other duties, including administrative support to fund development activities, as required
- A minimum of 3-5 years in an executive administration capacity
- A minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated facility management skills, including supplier contract management, ability to liaise with the Agency’s professional staff and landlord, HR file management and facility orientation and maintenance experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher is required
- Proven customer service skills and experience working with vulnerable and diverse populations
- Preference will be given to candidates with Executive Management certification or post- secondary certification in a similar field with commensurate experience
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, social media, iPad, and Apple Television are considered additional assets
This position will report directly to the Executive Director of the Agency.
35 hrs. per week, Monday to Friday. The successful candidate must be available to commence work orientation the week of September 7, 2015.
Please forward a covering letter and curriculum vitae before 12:00 pm on Wednesday, August 26, 2015.
As an employer, YRAP is dedicated to building an organization that reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities that we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from Indigenous/First Nations, Francophone, Immigrant and Refugee, Women of Colour, Queer/Trans communities, people with Dis/abilities, and all equity seeking groups to apply for this position.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: York, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17