OverviewYMCA’s of Québec Membership Advisor – Downtown Full Time in Montréal, QC
YMCA’s of Québec
Branch Montréal QC CA
Membership Advisor – Downtown
Supports members and uses different strategies to help them reach their health and wellness goals. The YMCAs of Québec’s Downtown centre is seeking a talented…
The YMCAs of Québec’s Downtown centre is seeking a talented and motivated Membership Advisor.
Ready to take on the challenge of customer service and sales, the selected candidate will actively listen to customers to identify their needs, providing a proactive customer service and the best possible experience to each one of our members. We are looking for cheerful, dynamic and passionate applicants to become ambassadors of the YMCA.
- Sells different services in person and on the phone using a consultative sales approach.
- Listens to clients to identify their needs and interests and helps them make choices.
- Talks about current promotions and what the YMCA has to offer.
- Supports members and uses different strategies to help them reach their health and wellness goals.
- Ensures that members are satisfied by following YMCA customer service standards.
- Promotes additional YMCA services.
- Proactively expands customer base.
- Adhere to the YMCA’s Child Protection Policies and Procedures.
- Understand and integrate the value of philanthropy in his post and in the Association and participate in activities / fundraising events.
- Has a post-secondary degree.
- Has at least 2 to 3 years of experience in sales and customer service.
- Has basic knowledge about health, physical activities and aquatics (an asset).
- Is comfortable using computers.
- Prioritizes tasks effectively.
- Is meticulous, empathetic and results-oriented.
- Is proficient in spoken and written French and English.
- Have no criminal record in connection with employment.
COMPETENCIES Organizational and interpersonal communication: Actively listens to people, encourages them to express their ideas, contributes to constructive discussions and speaks and writes in a clear, transparent, exact, coherent and respectful manner.
Innovation and ongoing improvement : Always tries to looks for new approaches and ways to do things to improve, to stand out and to achieve or surpass expected results.
Client- and community-oriented: Anticipates, discerns, seeks and listens to the current and potential needs of internal and external clients and the community. Presents a coherent and positive image that corresponds the values of the YMCA. Is diligent, courteous and respectful with clients and delivers excellent programs and services.
Teamwork and professional collaboration: Works and collaborates with different types of people and draws on the strengths of each one to achieve expected results.
CONDITIONS Location: Downtown YMCA
Salary: $12.75/hour with incentive compensation
Hours : 35 hours/week, 11:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Start date: January 9 th , 2017
Application deadline: December 15th, 2016
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-07