OverviewYMCA’s of Québec Member service representative – PSC Full Time in Pointe-Saint-Charles, QC
YMCA’s of Québec
Branch Pointe-Saint-Charles QC CA
Member service representative – PSC
Listens to clients to identify their needs and interests and helps them make choices. Talks about current promotions and what the YMCA has to offer….
Under the supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the successful candidate will ensure quality service and will positively represent The YMCAs of Québec to members, participants and visitors. S/he will work in collaboration with the Sales Member Services team and in tandem with the entirety of the Pointe-Saint-Charles volunteer and staff team with the goal of offering the best possible service. The Membership Service Representative will play a key role in supporting and participating in the center’s special events, including philanthropic initiatives such as the annual support campaign.
- Greets members, participants, and visitors to the centre and guides and directs them accordingly.
- Provides quality membership services according to the policies and standards of The YMCAs of Québec.
- Provides administrative support and is directly responsible for certain membership service projects.
- Processes registrations for members and participants.
- Sells different services in person and on the phone using a consultative sales approach.
- Listens to clients to identify their needs and interests and helps them make choices.
- Completes member and potential member phone calls.
- Talks about current promotions and what the YMCA has to offer.
- Supports members and uses different strategies to help them reach their health and wellness goals.
- Ensures that members are satisfied by following YMCA customer service standards.
- Promotes additional YMCA services.
- Takes initiative and reacts suitably when faced with both day-to-day duties and in situations of unforeseen circumstances.
- Assumes a leadership role within the membership service staff and volunteer team and leads by example.
- Adhere to the YMCA’s Child Protection Policies and Procedures.
- Understand and integrate the value of philanthropy in his post and in the Association and participate in activities / fundraising events.
- Post-secondary diploma
- Minimum of two to three years of sales and customer service experience
- Bilingual (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with the Health, Fitness and Aquatics sector is an asset
- Proficiency with Class (an asset) and at ease with technology
- Have no criminal record in connection with the employment.
COMPÉTENCES Service Orientation: deliberately identifies and creates opportunities to enhance each and every individual’s YMCA experience.
Self-Management: Works independently with minimal supervision.
Communication: Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and support information sharing and goal achievement across the YMCA.
Integrity : Demonstrates responsible behaviour at all times and maintains high ethical standards.
Teamwork: Actively builds teams and encourages open relationships for maximum organizational effectiveness.
CONDITIONS Location : YMCA Pointe-Saint-Charles
Status : Full-Time
Salary : $23,205
Hours : Saturday and Sunday 7h45-14h45 and Monday to Wednesday 10h30-17h30
Start Date : Mid-March
Application deadline: February 17 th 2017
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10