OverviewYMCA’s of Québec Administration Clerk – Day Camps Part Time in Montréal, QC
YMCA’s of Québec
Branch Montréal QC CA
Administration Clerk – Day Camps
Communicates in a clear, detailed and timely manner with clients as well as other members of the team. The successful candidate will deliver excellent client…
Join a dynamic and dedicated team that provides clerical administrative support to camp operations. The successful candidate will deliver excellent client service and serve as an ambassador of the YMCAs of Québec with current and prospective clients. The candidate’s primary role will be to collect payments for day camps and the residential camp. S/he will work with the entire YMCA Camps team in order to provide the best possible service.
- Managing client accounts (accounts receivable)
- Processing client payments
- Provide information about the YMCA Camps
- Collaborating with camp coordinators on upcoming hiring schedules
- Handling sensitive employee information
- Following up with newly hired day camp employees on missing information in their files
- Occasionally supporting the Day Camp Director’s team in other payroll related tasks
- Adhere to the YMCA’s Child Protection Policies and Procedures.
- Understand and integrate the value of philanthropy in his post and in the Association and participate in activities / fundraising events.
- Has a post-secondary diploma
- Has experience in client services
- Is fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Adept at identifying client needs through active listening
- Genuinely interested in optimizing the experience of each member
- Organizational skills and thoroughness
- Strong attention to detail
- Ease with technology
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work within a team but also work autonomously to achieve desired goals
- Have no criminal record in connection with employment.
COMPETENCIES Communication : Communicates in a clear, detailed and timely manner with clients as well as other members of the team.
Innovation and initiative : Evaluates and implements new ideas to become more thorough and efficient.
Problem-solving : Identifies issues, collects and processes relevant information, finds possible solutions, selects the appropriate actions and implements them.
Integrity : Behaves responsibly, maintains high ethical standards and shows discretion.
Service-oriented : Identifies and creates opportunities to enhance the experience of each person at the YMCA.
Teamwork : Actively builds teams and encourages open relationships for maximum organizational effectiveness.
CONDITIONS Location: Downtown YMCA
Salary: In accordance with the salary scale of the YMCA
Schedule : Variable and flexible
Employment Start date : As soon as possible
Application deadline: April 20 th , 2018
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04