OverviewYellow Pages Senior Sales Manager – Atlantic | Temporary Temporary in Nova Scotia
Branch NS CA
Senior Sales Manager – Atlantic | Temporary
A background in advertising and media is preferred. *Replacement for a maternity leave**….
**Replacement for a maternity leave**
Summary of Role
The Senior Manager – Sales is responsible for leading a team to meet and exceed all assigned targets.
Focus must be placed on high levels of customer service, the protection of existing revenue, customer acquisition, and proactively anticipating market trends and impacts.
This is achieved through ongoing and frequent coaching and development of all team members.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Execute Channel vision, strategies and initiatives to support the achievement of all assigned team targets through profitable and sustainable revenue growth.
Clearly communicate and monitor workflow expectations to team members to facilitate the timely and accurate reporting of all assigned revenues.
This is accomplished through the optimization of all resources.
3.Coaching & Development
Conduct regular coaching of team members to support achievement of all revenue targets and ensure YPG Way of Selling and Value Equation are effectively communicated to customers.
Through these sessions opportunities for improvement will be identified and actioned through individualized development plans.
Continuously work to enhance the customer experience by identifying opportunities for improvements in service and satisfaction levels and dealing with customer escalations in a timely and professional manner.
5.Demonstration of YPG Values
Lead by example and create an environment within the team that rewards and recognizes the demonstration of core YPG values in day-to-day operation of the business.
Requirements Education, Experience and Technical skills
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business Administration.
- Experience in a Senior Sales Management position with a history of high performing Sales Team is required.
- A background in advertising and media is preferred.
Soft Skills and Competencies
- On top of mastering YPG’s management competencies, the Senior Sales Manager will also have to possess the following skills/competencies:
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a highly performing sales team.
- Build productive business relationships across departments and leadership levels.
- Ability to support the strategic direction and execute the supporting plan.
- Demonstrate solid judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to influence others to ensure support for revenue and customer initiatives.
- Strong organizational and priority management skills.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: , NS, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24