OverviewYellow Pages Group Inbound Sales Represetative Full Time in Burnaby, BC
Yellow Pages Group
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Inbound Sales Represetative
Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day. Understand and promote Yellow Pages products and services relevant to each…
Inbound Sales Represetative – 010005 Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
This position has responsibility for the acquisition of new business (via telephone) to Yellow Pages Group customers across Canada – through effective sales techniques this position will complete sales revenue and acquire new accounts where possible. In addition, the position will ensure that customers’ needs are exceeded in terms of customer satisfaction. This position has responsibility for ultimate customer contact and ensuring advertising is accurate and complete. Prospection and new customer acquisition is critical in this role.
What we’re looking for?
- Receive and callbacks from existing and potential customers;
- Strong understanding of and ability to create, demonstrate and deliver multi-media advertising solutions designed to help drive quality leads and Return on Investment.
- The ability to move from a “PRODUCT” sells to a “SOLUTION” sell.
- Consult with clients to identify and present YPG benefit-focused solutions.
- Understand and promote Yellow Pages products and services relevant to each customer.
- Design proposals for customers based on needs assessment.
- Ensure all canvass deadlines are met and books are closed to the schedule
- Ensure all documentation & reports are complete and accurate.
- Understand, promote and continuously educate self about Yellow Pages products and services.
- Seek to provide exceptional service while growing Yellow Pages sales revenue by developing a value partnership with clients.
- Maintain positive and effective customer relationships.
- Represent YPG professionally and enthusiastically both to internal and external customers
- Minimum 1-2 years of successful experience in Telephone Sales and Media advertising
- Diploma / degree in Business, Marketing or Education an asset.
- Working knowledge of internet search engines, Yellow Pages, and online directories
- Great understanding and interest in the business
- Web-savvy and Social Media–
- capacity to learn and have interest in. Knowledge of both creative and directive advertising across multiple mediums including Print, Online, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, mobile applications and Social Media.
- Strong technology skills including CRM tools and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Compete to win attitude. Motivated by results to achieve company set targets
- Ability to overcome objections with perseverance
- Ability to calculate ROI and understand KPI’s and how they are evaluated. Rudimentary math skills with the ability to assess the numbers and explain “WHY”, not just the numbers
- Strong Business Acumen and negotiation skills required
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Strong organizational/planning complemented with time management skills.
- Fact finding/identify customers’ needs
- Provide diagnostic selling solutions oriented to YPG’s complete suite of product offerings with the ability to close.
- Deadline Driven
- Self-motivated to achieve reward by meeting/exceeding company sales targets with a customer focus
- Strong ability to work independently to manage/ prioritize your tasks to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to establish partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Google Certification an asset
- Preference will be given to those that are bilingual (French and English)
Why you will want to work with us?
- 3 weeks paid vacation starting the first year.
- Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day.
- Pension plan.
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work.
- Work in a beautiful building with an open space concept that encourages open communication.
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans!
- Be involved and implicated in the company’s success.
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization.
No wonder we’ve been recognized a Top Employer in Canada for the last 7 years!
At Yellow Pages Group, we offer an exceptional benefit plan, pension, and vacation. If you are looking to take your career to the next level click on apply online or visit our website about this and other career opportunities at jobs.ypg.com. and reference job # 10005
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Inside Sales (Telephone) Primary Location BC-Burnaby Schedule Full-time Job Type Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25