OverviewYellow Pages Group Assignment Administrator (Clerical) Full Time in Burnaby, BC
Yellow Pages Group
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Assignment Administrator (Clerical)
The Assignment Administrator is responsible for performing various critical Assignment functions (distributing accounts to our sales department) under the…
Assignment Administrator (Clerical) – 009887 Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
We are currently seeking an Assignment Administrator (Clerical) to join our Burnaby team. The Assignment Administrator is responsible for performing various critical Assignment functions (distributing accounts to our sales department) under the direction of the Manager Sales Support. This position will work closely with Sales, Publishing and IT to perform Assignment duties, adhere to corporate procedures and meet strict deadlines with a very high degree of accuracy. This is a regular, full-time position.
What will you do?
- Perform all regular Territory Assignments, reassignment, control and decontrol functions accurately and efficiently within a specified time period. Includes moderately complex processes dealing with critical information and data.
- Create, maintain and work with electronic data files for new installs, sales lead and miscellaneous reassignments, ensuring equality of assignments at all times.
- Ensure and maintain the integrity of the Assignment data, performing data reviews and required data fixes accurately and efficiently.
- Provide ad hoc reports and respond to queries from Sales and other functional areas as requested.
- Represent Assignment on, and contribute to, cross-functional projects / teams as required.
What we’re looking for?
- High school Diploma
- 2-3 years office administrative experience
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Access
- Solid analytical skills
- Technical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, ability to work in an ever-changing environment and handle multiple tasks or projects
- Bilingual French & English (both written & spoken at business level) preferred
Why you will want to work with us?
- 3 weeks paid vacation starting the first year .
- Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day .
- Pension plan .
- Free parking (also easily accessible by public transport).
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work.
- Work in a beautiful building with an open space concept that encourages open communication .
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans !
- Be involved and implicated in the company’s success.
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization.
- Cafeteria that serves breakfast, snacks, coffee and lunch.
- Access to Gym and Group fitness classes
No wonder we’ve been recognized a Top Employer in Canada for the last 7 years!
If you are looking to take your career to the next level click on “Apply Now”
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Primary Location BC-Burnaby
Job Type Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-17