OverviewWorld Wildlife Fund – Canada Specialist, Digital Fundraising, Advocacy, and Marketing Full Time in Toronto, ON
World Wildlife Fund – Canada
Branch Toronto ON CA
Specialist, Digital Fundraising, Advocacy, and Marketing
And digital advocacy campaigns. Post-secondary qualifications, preferably in the area of digital marketing. We seek a specialist with strong skills in digital…
About WWF WWF, the global conservation organization, is one of the World’s largest and most respected independent conservation organizations. WWF has a global network active in over 100 countries with almost 5 million supporters.
WWF-Canada connects the power of a strong global network to on-the-ground conservation efforts across the nation with a mission to reverse the decline of wildlife by working toward:
• All freshwater ecosystems and the wildlife that depend on them in good condition.
• Healthy marine ecosystems on all three coasts.
• A vibrant and ecologically sound future for the Arctic.
• Resilient communities across the country that enhance nature.
Position Description We seek a specialist with strong skills in digital conversions as well as audience analytics and success analysis, internally referred to as a Specialist, Digital Conversions. The right candidate has demonstrated a mastery of digital conversion platforms and the ability to learn from audience analytics and optimize best practices.
In this role, you will be responsible for the production, success analysis and optimization of all the points of digital conversion for WWF-Canada: Email marketing and list growth; online donation pages; ecommerce; online event listings; and digital advocacy campaigns.
You will provide leadership and guidance in digital conversion best practices in order to leverage the Internet to achieve WWF-Canada’s conservation and fundraising goals.
As a key member of our national communications and media team, you will work closely with colleagues responsible for conceiving and creating digital communications, but your role will be technical production, analytics, implementation and optimization rather than in writing.
- Design, build, maintain, deploy, report on and optimize multiple email fundraising campaigns and maintain and grow email lists.
- Use testing and analysis to create highly successful e-commerce customer journeys, encourage returning customers and acquire new ones.
- Design, build and optimize general and campaign donation pages.
- Manage online advocacy campaigns, including petitions and correspondence campaigns.
- Create compelling landing pages to support fundraising and conservation goals.
- General quality assurance and debugging, image sourcing/editing and copy management.
- All work will happen in close collaboration with internal stakeholders, primarily fundraising and conservation teams.
What We Are Looking For
- At least five years of experience in digital fundraising, advocacy or ecommerce and customer relationship management.
- Post-secondary qualifications, preferably in the area of digital marketing.
- Deep experience with various content management, customer relationship management, email marketing, web analytics and e-commerce platforms, with experience with Luminate Online Marketing, MailChimp and Shopify considered strong assets.
- Basic HTML, CSS and image editing skills.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Awareness of CASL standards.
- Comfort dealing with the technical aspects of digital conversion.
- Strong project coordination background with track record of managing multiple projects within given timelines and in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for digital innovation.
- Target and success-driven.
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset.
Other Information This role will be based out of our Toronto office located at 410 Adelaide Street West.
How to Apply If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, you may choose to do so online or via direct mail. Please be sure to include a cover letter and resume.
To apply online, click here.
To apply via direct mail, please send you cover letter, resume, and your answers to the questions to the following questions:
Direct mail applications can be sent to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
410 Adelaide Street West
Deadline to Apply: Please ensure that your application is receiving on or before January 19, 2018, 5pm EST.
Commitment to Diversity and Accessibility WWF-Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples.
WWF-Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Representative in a timely fashion of any accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining WWF-Canada. Given the volume of applications received, we request that you do not follow up your application with a phone call. We will contact only those candidates selected for interviews and thank you for your understanding.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-11