OverviewWorkplace Safety and Insurance Board Claims Registration Rep Part Time in Toronto, ON
Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
Branch Toronto ON CA
Claims Registration Rep
Strong inter-personal skills to deal with those making inquiries and requests, which includes a commitment to customer service excellence….
The WSIB’s Central Registration and Document Management (CRDM) Branch is responsible for processing all documents received by the WSIB to determine if the document relates to an existing claim/account or if a new claim/account needs to be registered. All documents are reviewed and processed by CRDM accordingly, while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and ensuring the existing service level standards are met.
We are looking for an energetic individual with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys the challenge of working with fixed deadlines and high volumes, to join the Claims Registration team at the WSIB Head Office in Toronto.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Register new worker profiles and new claims and matching documents using internal systems
- Contact appropriate workplace parties to secure/verify information
- Respond to enquiries from workplace parties and WSIB staff
- Determine appropriate routing and allocation of new claims
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
Professional Requirements and Qualifications:
- Completion of a Secondary School Diploma
- Experience working in an office environment, using basic office equipment such as a photocopier, microfilm/form viewer and/or printer;
- Demonstrated administrative skills, including strong computer skills, which includes the use of Microsoft Office, strong keyboarding abilities, an attention to detail and commitment to productivity;
- Strong inter-personal skills to deal with those making inquiries and requests, which includes a commitment to customer service excellence
As a precondition of employment, the WSIB will require a prospective candidate to undergo a criminal records name check prior to or at any time following hire.
To apply for this position, please submit your application by the closing date noted above.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates. Due to the volumes of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates that are selected to move forward in the recruitment process. The WSIB is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code .
Personal information will be collected from your resume, application, cover letter and references under the authority of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997 and will be used by the Talent Acquisition Centre and WSIB hiring parties to assess/validate your qualifications and/or determine if you meet the requirements of vacant positions and/or gather information relevant for recruitment purposes. If you have questions or concerns regarding the collection and use of your personal information, contact the WSIB Privacy Office, 200 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 3J1 or 416-344-5323 or 1-800-387-0750 extension 5323. Be advised that information related to application status will not be provided.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-29