OverviewWorkforce Administrator in Lower Sackville, NS
Branch Lower Sackville NS CA
Lower Sackville, NS
meet service levels and customer demands not limited… Administrators to support and coordinate multiple sites for an overall positive customer and employee…
The Work Flow Administrator in Operations Support is responsible for overall service level and related performance metrics for all contact channels at the site level.
This position acts as a primary contact for the business unit regarding service delivery issues including the analysis and reporting of key performance drivers impacting day-to-day results.
Ensure Ops is staffed and ready to meet service levels and customer demands not limited to but including tasks such as creating and maintaining associates schedules, monitoring employee shift rotation, administering tasks movement by intervals, schedule change requests and vacation requests, tracking training events and coordinating overtime and voluntary time off.
Work with other Administrators to support and coordinate multiple sites for an overall positive customer and employee experience.
Provide oversight and coordination of day to day offline work, as well as inbound and outbound call flow.
- Monitor performance of all operations support teams Phone Service and Queue work.
- Identify issues and work with Escalation manager to trouble shoot and resolve any unanticipated issues impacting performance and partner to develop an appropriate action plan and reallocate staff where necessary.
- Partner with site/business unit managers to address issues impacting performance on a timely basis.
- Act as a single point of contact for any staffing issues including VTO, ad hoc training, effective utilization of capacity, etc. Shift queue responsibilities during various cut off times. Perform other related duties as required or requested.
- Manage the email boxes for work distribution.
Performance reporting and analysis.
- Count current daily volume and publish reporting.
- Provide analysis and reporting on forecasting assumptions (AHT, shrinkage, vacancy, etc.) and highlight causes for variations.
- Develop forecasting and provide insight on staff planning.
- Support business reporting such as Schedule Adherence/Compliance and other associate performance measures.
Create and maintain contact center schedules, process schedule change/time-off requests and schedule off-line events/training.
- Work with other Workflow Administrators to schedule off-line events, (call center training, activities, etc.) while achieving service level objectives.
- Ensure all associates are scheduled for any necessary events and communicate plan and results with business partners.
- Provide on-going reporting to document off-line time by event, attendees, total hours, etc. to assist in future training, budgeting, and performance evaluation.
Support crisis management and disaster recovery for the site/business unit.
- Provide overall coordination of resources for any crisis management issues at the site level impacting site specific contact channels or work types.
- Actively communicate any necessary staff changes or workload balancing with the Command Center Coordinator/Site Manager to achieve desired service results.
- Partner with business units to ensure workflows are properly prioritized based on business rules or requirements.
- The core hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm M-F with the need to be flexible to cover 11:30am to 8:30pm EST, Monday-Friday.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Strong technical and analytical skills. Excel skills required. Knowledge and experience with Access databases, Apollo and Brio considered an asset.
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness. Demonstrates a willingness to experiment with new ideas and problem solve effectively.
- Experience with Call Center Management Systems, knowledge of Automated Call Distribution Systems, Call Routing, and Workforce Planning concepts.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting or competing priorities and work productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Bachelors Degree
Additional Information: 1 position is a temporary role for 6 months and 1 position is permanent. The successful candidate(s) can reside in Halifax or Kentucky.
Customer Service/Contact Centers
Staples Canada is committed to the principle of equity in employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities & Aboriginal People.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lower Sackville, NS, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-13