OverviewWirtz Beverage Group Territory Manager – Dual (New Brunswick/PEI) Full Time in Fredericton, NB
Wirtz Beverage Group
Branch Fredericton NB CA
Territory Manager – Dual (New Brunswick/PEI)
Excellent sales background. The Territory Manager is responsible for exceeding pre-determined service expectations while promoting product and fulfilling route…
Wirtz Beverage Group is a leading North American distributor/broker of the world’s top luxury and premium wine, spirits and beer brands.
Expanding to an international footprint, Wirtz Beverage Canada began operations as the exclusive broker for Diageo wine, spirits and beer in July 2014. Diageo is the world’s largest premium drinks company with an enviable portfolio that includes Smirnoff, Cîroc, Ketel One, Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, Guinness and Sterling Vineyards Wines.
Wirtz Beverage Canada is led by a dedicated and highly talented Canadian sales force equipped with advanced brand knowledge and selling resources. We have regional offices in in Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal and Toronto. If you are passionate about the spirits, wine and beer industry; have a true passion for consultative selling; love to win; enjoy working in a fast pace environment; love to grow and develop; enjoy having responsibility and love challenges; love to have fun; and be part of a dynamic team, we would love to talk to you!
The Territory Manager is responsible for exceeding pre-determined service expectations while promoting product and fulfilling route management objectives. Activate programming and brand concepts. Achieve volume, market share, consumer trial and brand equity as per the market plan. Grow brand distribution with the right brands in the right accounts. This position requires a true passion for consultative selling and specific knowledge on how to sell.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls on a pre-determined route (route schedule). Manage territory coverage to ensure excellent execution.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly or monthly/quarterly basis, with quota and distribution objectives
- Maintain and grow existing volume and distribution by building credible and long term relationships with customers.
- Communicate through voicemail, email and proper follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers and suppliers
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions
- Prospects, quantifies, and qualifies new accounts to determine potential fit with brand portfolio.
- Provides product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars.
- Work with supplier representatives and members of management in the field to promote sales
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management. Ensure distribution of brands in key purchasing areas of account.
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to:
- Live and demonstrate the Wirtz Ways of Working (values).
- Live and demonstrate the functional training capabilities
- Excellent sales background
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening and written
- Capable of seeking out new ideas, exhibit initiative and be proactive
- Managing complex customer relationships
- Excellent Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required or 2 to 3 years selling experience
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Liquor Board Regulations, market trends and competition
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 19 years of age in (or 18 years of age in Alberta, Quebec, and Manitoba)
- Must have fully insured, reliable and appropriate transportation
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Email
Refer a LinkedIn connection
Share on your newsfeed
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fredericton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-10-23