OverviewWirecomm Technician Full Time in Ontario
Branch ON CA
One year experience in electronics, CATV, telecommunications or related field. Wirecomm Systems Inc….
Wirecomm Systems Inc.
Job Title: Technician
Reports To: Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Your main responsibilities will be to complete installation and service orders for residential cable. On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to ensure all assigned calls are completed accurately and efficiently; including proper coding and documentation of all orders, providing excellent customer service and offer sales to the customers when appropriate. To achieve this, you will receive complete training and support from certified, tenured trainers, technicians and management.
Expected Start Dates
There are 3 start dates;
• February 18 2013
• March 11 2013
• April 8 2013
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Install, upgrade and repair cable/phone products
• Service and trouble-shoot cable/phone products
• Handle all customer complaints, questions and develop solutions
• Ensure all provided tools and programs are used meet customer requirements
• Responsible for completing work orders and service orders within the allotted timeframes
• Ensure all installation/service work is done according to quality standards
• Report and communicate with dispatch according to company procedures
• Assist with work overflow as needed
• Follow all company policies and procedures
• Adhere to safety policy
• Responsible for monitoring all Equipment that you have come in contact with
• Proper Call Closure procedures and polices are followed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum one-year customer experience
• Good verbal communication skills
• Good writing skills
• Above average computer skills
• Must be able to lift 65 lbs and climb heights and be in crawl spaces
• One year experience in electronics, CATV, telecommunications or related field
• Valid class “G” driver’s license
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply
Email your resume to: [email protected]
Drop off your resume at;
Wirecomm Systems Inc
#10-3687 Nashua Dr
Wirecomm is an equal opportunity employer
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-26