OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Steno II, Sleep Centre Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Steno II, Sleep Centre
Excellent planning, organizational, project and time management skills required. Grade 12 Manitoba Standards required….
- Grade 12 Manitoba Standards required
- Successful completion of a recognized medical office assistant training program required.
- One to two years recent experience in a clinical setting is required.
- Excellent interpersonal English communication skills required.
- Previous experience with spreadsheet and database applications required.
- Experience in supplies and inventory management and processing preferred.
- Typing speed of 60-65 wpm and medical terminology knowledge.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel) required
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment, initiative and diplomacy and have the ability to coordinate workflow and develop efficiencies.
- Excellent planning, organizational, project and time management skills required.
- Ability to take minutes for staff meetings.
- External Applicants : This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24