OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Secretary Volunteer Services #20070281 Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Secretary Volunteer Services #20070281
Knowledge of computer systems and proficiency in the use of various common software applications which may include, but is not limited to, spreadsheet, word…
Under general supervision and while demonstrating a commitment to the Mission, Values and Management Philosophy of St. Boniface General Hospital, the SECRETARY is responsible for providing secretarial support in a clinical or administrative area within the hospital.
- Grade XII or recognized equivalent.
- Successful completion of a recognized secretarial or administrative secretarial program.
- Keyboarding speed: 55 wpm
- Knowledge of computer systems and proficiency in the use of various common software applications which may include, but is not limited to, spreadsheet, word processing, database, power point, internet and email applications.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and French.
- Two (2) years secretarial experience preferably in a hospital or health care setting.
Note: An equivalent combination of education and experience, as deemed recognized by the Hospital, may be considered in lieu of the above.
- Ability to retain information which is of a confidential nature.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with accuracy.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Mature, professional manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work with initiative.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
A RESUME IS REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
Any application/resume received after the deadline closing date will be marked late and not included in the competition.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-18