OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Scheduling Assistant Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check. Boniface Hospital (SBH), the SCHEDULING ASSISTANT is responsible for:….
Under the general direction of the Manager, Staff Scheduling and while demonstrating a commitment to the Mission, Values and Management Philosophy of St. Boniface Hospital (SBH), the SCHEDULING ASSISTANT is responsible for: assisting clinical units and departments with scheduling and related functions in support of sufficient staffing levels on a 24-hour basis; and performing other related duties as assigned.
- Grade XII or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of a recognized secretarial program (or recognized equivalent), plus six(6) months staff scheduling experience required.
- OR –
- Minimum two(2) years staff scheduling experience required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems and proficiency in the use of various common software applications including spreadsheet, word processing, database and email applications
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment adhering to strict deadlines
- Ability to retain information which is of a confidential nature.
- Ability to adhere to and meet strict deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform as a team member and seek assistance as necessary.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
A RESUME IS REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23