OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Research Clerk, Wellness Institute Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Research Clerk, Wellness Institute
POSITION: 20027088 SALARY: $17.617 TO $20.025 EDUCATION: Actively working towards an undergraduate degree in a related field. EXPERIENCE: Previous
SALARY: $17.617 TO $20.025
- Actively working towards an undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Previous research experience, including obtaining informed consent, participant recruitment and data management activities.
- Previous experience working with patients with chronic kidney disease required.
- Previous experience conducting research in a hospital setting is considered a strong asset.
- Proficient in programs including Microsoft Office, Excel, SAS Statistical Software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team oriented environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Data entry and reporting for the Canadian Organ Replacement Registry, Electronic Kidney Health Record and various research projects
- Recruitment of participants into research studies including obtaining informed consent, coordinating research appointment, and conducting study assessments. Study assessments may include the administration of questionnaires, physical and cognitive function tests, as well as other project specific exams, as required.
- Study data management, including collecting and recording clinical data from patients or medical records. Entering data into a study database and performing periodic audits of data accuracy as stipulated in the protocol or manual.
- Preparation and submission of research ethics board applications, and other institutional review boards, as required.
- Attendance at weekly team meetings and communication with project leads and front-line clinical staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10