OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Project Analyst II-Project Management Office-Manitoba eHealth Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Project Analyst II-Project Management Office-Manitoba eHealth
Community College Diploma in a recognized Analyst, Project Management or Information Technology program, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and…
Reporting to the Project Management Office within Manitoba eHealth, the incumbent provides administrative and analytical support to Manitoba eHealth projects.
- Organize and manage project office functions
- Assist in defining project requirements
- Document and analyze business processes
- Document information and data requirements
- Document current and future state systems and operational support processes
- Assist in the development of test plans
- Execution of test plans
- Assist in the development and execution of training plans
- Community College Diploma in a recognized Analyst, Project Management or Information Technology program, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Undergraduate level University Degree in Computer Sciences, Project Management or other related discipline an asset.
- Prince2 Foundation certification an asset.
- Expertise with project management tools such as MS Project and project estimating tools and techniques. Incumbent should have experience using an established elicitation technique.
- Three to five years experience working in a project environment as an analyst, project control officer or project administrator.
- Experience within a health care facility environment within the WRHA is helpful. Written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using MS Project scheduling tools and techniques and MS office tools including Word, Excel and Access.
- Individual must be self – motivated and a self starter.
- Valid driver’s license required.
The following experience is required:
- Demonstrated project administration skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated facilitation skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
The following experience would be an asset:
- Experience identifying and documenting requirements
- Experience in a dynamic, project-based environment
- Experience producing work product under tight timelines
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, a Child Abuse Registry Check and an Adult Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Salary: commensurate with education and experience
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment and/or to provide evidence of educational achievements.
Any application/resume received after the deadline closing date will be marked late and not included in the competition.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA Corporate Programs, WRHA Community Health Services). Consider this prior to applying for positions, as Employees in this situation cannot be awarded an additional position that will put them over full-time (1.0 EFT).
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18