OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Procurement Clerk Temporary in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, a Child Abuse Registry Check and an Adult Abuse Registry Check….
Position # 20022390
Under the general direction of the Regional Manager, Procurement Services, the incumbent is responsible for assisting the Regional Manager, Procurement Services and the Procurement Analysts with procurement related duties including expediting purchase orders, preparing and issuing of low dollar value purchase orders, following up with suppliers and customers, and generating reports.
- Complete high school education, Manitoba standards.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in a related discipline preferred. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Completion of or enrollment in the Professional Development of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC) is preferred.
- Minimum two years direct procurement experience.
- Typing 50 wpm required.
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft office (Word and Excel) required.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and good interpersonal skills.
- Good physical and mental health and manual dexterity required.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, a Child Abuse Registry Check and an Adult Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Salary: commensurate with education and qualifications
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment and/or to provide evidence of educational achievements.
Any application/resume received after the deadline closing date will be marked late and not included in the competition.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA Corporate Programs, WRHA Community Health Services). Consider this prior to applying for positions, as Employees in this situation cannot be awarded an additional position that will put them over full-time (1.0 EFT).
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23