OverviewWinnipeg Health Region LPN – 3 North Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
LPN – 3 North
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace…
Position # 20027006
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Practical Nursing education program.
- Current registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba is required.
- Current BCLS certification is required.
- Recent Medical nursing experience is preferred.
- Certification in IV therapy, IV medication administration.
- Certification in physical assessment.
- Certification in IM and urinary catheterization.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Satisfactory employment record required.
This position description is representative and should not be construed as being all inclusive.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search) and Adult Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA Corporate Programs, WRHA Community Health Services). Consider this prior to applying for positions, as Employees cannot be awarded an additional position that will put them over full-time (1.0 EFT).
Your cover letter resume and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications. All applicants must apply online before the closing date to be considered. Thank you for your interest with the Grace Hospital. Only those considered will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25