OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Implementation Coordinator- MBTelehealth Programs- MB eHealth Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Implementation Coordinator- MBTelehealth Programs- MB eHealth
Reporting to the Manager – Telehealth Programs, the Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of Coordination of Care…
HRSS # INC000002481071
Reporting to the Manager – Telehealth Programs, the Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of Coordination of Care solutions at a variety of health facilities such as physician offices, hospitals, and primary care centres in urban and rural Manitoba. The Implementation Coordinator will act as a point of contact for assigned sites during the implementation phase and will establish strong collaborative relationships between the sites and their ongoing support team within eHealth.
- Undergraduate university degree in Management or Computer Science or an equivalent college program plus related experience.
- Project Management Certification and Organizational Change Management certification an asset.
- Expertise with managing Organizational Change, OCM tools and methodologies such as ADKAR.
- Expertise in one or more established project lifecycle methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMBOK.
- Expertise with Enterprise Project Management tools such as MS Project and with project estimating and techniques would be an asset.
- Three to five years of experience working in an IT service management, IT operational management role and/or IT project management role, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare system and challenges required.
- Experience with managing organizational change.
- Experience with coordinating and managing IT systems implementations.
- Strong experience in consulting and communicating with executive-level management.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with an intense focus on results and customer service.
- This position requires the ability to travel to rural and Northern Manitoba healthcare sites.
- Flexibility in working hours required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, and a Child Abuse and an Adult Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Salary: commensurate with education and qualifications
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment and/or to provide evidence of educational achievements.
Any application/resume received after the deadline closing date will be marked late and not included in the competition.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA Corporate Programs, WRHA Community Health Services). Consider this prior to applying for positions, as Employees in this situation cannot be awarded an additional position that will put them over full-time (1.0 EFT).
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-22