OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Human Resources Administrator / Receptionist #20025256 Temporary in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Human Resources Administrator / Receptionist #20025256
Performing receptionist duties in the Human Resources main office; This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check (valid within 6 months of issue)….
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, and while demonstrating a commitment to the Mission, Values and Management Philosophy of the St. Boniface General Hospital, the HR ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST is responsible for: creating and posting daily job advertisements; preparing new employee packages; performing clerical duties; performing receptionist duties in the Human Resources main office; maintaining the personnel records filing system; processing incoming mail; and performing other related duties as assigned.
- Grade XII or recognized equivalent
- One (1) year of administrative experience, preferably in a unionized organization
- Proficiency in the use of common software including word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and email applications
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset
- Working knowledge of, or a demonstrated ability to learn, SAP and/or other HRIS systems is an asset
Note: An equivalent combination of education and experience, as deemed recognized by the Hospital, may be considered in lieu of the above.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must possess tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to meet constant deadlines.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload.
- Mature, professional manner.
A RESUME IS REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check (valid within 6 months of issue). The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Any application/resume received after the deadline closing date will be marked late and not included in the competition.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06