OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Employee Engagement Consultant Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Employee Engagement Consultant
The incumbent will work collaboratively with the Unit’s Organizational Development Consultants in the design of programs and processes to facilitate the desired…
Position # 20026671
HRSS # INC000002561553
As a member of the Organization Development Unit and working under the direction of the Regional Director, People Programs & Policy, will be responsible for the coordination of the annual Employee Engagement Survey and support to Managers in data analysis and action planning. The Employee Engagement Consultant will support business process or system changes partnering with stakeholders to identify key objectives to support change. The incumbent will work collaboratively with the Unit’s Organizational Development Consultants in the design of programs and processes to facilitate the desired outcomes.
- Undergraduate degree in social sciences or equivalent in appropriate discipline.
- Certificate in Human Resource Management from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a human resources environment with demonstrated competency in supporting managers achieve their objectives in enhancing employee engagement.
- Experience in working with a range of programs and disciplines and all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of statistical programs.
- Experience in designing, conducting, analyzing survey data and report generation.
- Experience with large databases an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP/HRIS.
- Proficiency in computerized systems (Windows environment, word processors, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present effectively to large or small groups.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Knowledge of change management methodologies.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment.
Salary commensurate with education and qualifications.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment and/or to provide evidence of educational achievements.
Any application/resume received after the deadline closing date will be marked late and not included in the competition.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA Corporate Programs, WRHA Community Health Services). Consider this prior to applying for positions, as Employees in this situation cannot be awarded an additional position that will put them over full-time (1.0 EFT).
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06