OverviewWinnipeg Health Region Clinical Resource Nurse III A8 Palliative Care #20072682 Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Health Region
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Clinical Resource Nurse III A8 Palliative Care #20072682
Knowledge of computer systems and proficiency in the use of common e-mail and internet software applications required….
Under the general supervision of and in collaboration with the Program Team Manager and while demonstrating a commitment to the Mission, Values and Management Philosophy of St. Boniface Hospital (SBH), the CLINICAL RESOURCE NURSE (CRN) is responsible for providing clinical expertise to nurses. The CRN assumes a leadership role in coordinating patient care within the health care team, ensuring quality patient care outcomes, and promoting an interprofessional patient centered approach to care based on best practice.
- Current CRNM registration required
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Minimum two (2) years recent Palliative Care nursing experience and/or a combination of four (4)years recent Medical/Surgical nursing experience required
- Knowledge of computer systems and proficiency in the use of common e-mail and internet software applications required
- Charge Nurse experience required
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check (valid within 6 months of issue). The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24