OverviewWIND Mobile Outbound Customer Survey Analyst Part Time in Queens, PE
Branch Queens PE CA
Outbound Customer Survey Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an Outbound Customer Survey Analyst to join our Toronto (Queen’s Quay) location on a Part -Time basis , who can do the following…
Why join WIND Mobile!
This isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to bring about a brand new day in Canadian wireless! We are Canada’s newest national provider of wireless communications services. We are providing voice, text and data services to Canadians on a next-generation GSM network.
This is a company that’s going to succeed by doing what its competitors haven’t been able to do: make customers happy. We’re building a brand they’ll stay with because they want to, not because they have to.
Same goes for employees. We believe that you can’t have happy customers without a passionate, motivated team. So we’re going to spend as much time and energy on creating a rewarding and fulfilling employee experience as we are on creating an unforgettably positive customer experience.
Want to be part of a brand new day in Canadian wireless? Then be part of WIND Mobile.
We are currently recruiting for an Outbound Customer Survey Analyst to join our Toronto (Queen’s Quay) location on a Part -Time basis , who can do the following for our customers:
- Contact customers to perform ‘Satisfaction surveys’ and take responsibility for each customer to ensure that all customer requirements are met
- Establish and maintain a friendly relationship with customers
- Convey empathy and display ownership when problems arise
- Communicate customer concerns and inquiries to the management team within the guidelines and procedures and via internal systems where necessary
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls to WIND Mobile customers
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently with good communication and listening skills.
- Track and manage calls effectively and efficiently according to SOPs
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately by engaging the related support group via CRM and available SOPs
- Fact find to understand the true nature of the customers concern and answer/resolve customer concerns
- Maintain Knowledge of Product and Services
- Maintain minimum Quality and Performance expectations
- Manage attendance, punctuality and work ethic to the company standard
- Abide by company policy and rules (some of which will be outlined in the company Handbook
- Promote teamwork and Call Centre success
Qualifications and Skills
- Team Work – able to work independently and in a team environment
- Problem Solving – analytical and have great math skills
- Communication – should have excellent communication skills
- Cooperation – pleasant with others on the job and displays a good –natured cooperative attitude
- Reliability – being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Service Orientation – sensitive to others’ needs and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Strong oral and written communication and solid negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of Singl.eView and account management tasks.
- Effective time management, multi-tasking capabilities with strong attention to detail.
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of current offerings and plan compatibilities
- Highly motivated, creative, and self-sufficient with the ability to work successfully under pressure, with little supervision
- 2+ year(s) experience working in a call centre environment
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Queens, PE, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25