OverviewWillis Towers Watson Data Compensation Intern, Summer 2018 Internship in Toronto, ON
Willis Towers Watson
Branch Toronto ON CA
Data Compensation Intern, Summer 2018
A one week training course is provided. Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world…
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Create your future. Our Global Database Services centres compile annual survey reports on pay, benefit and employment practices of local and multinational companies, across all major industry sectors. Our surveys represent more than 27,000 organizations that provide data on more than eight million incumbents worldwide.
Explore an opportunity. We require several individuals with an unerring attention to detail to assist us from early May to the end of August in our quest to provide our clients with accurate compensation data for a number of surveys.
There are approximately 6 to 8 surveys that are conducted over the period April through October. These surveys collect data such as base salary, short and long term incentive plan design and valuation, perquisites and overtime eligibility.
Our task is to encourage organizations to participate in our surveys, clean and analyze the data, prepare hard and soft copy reports and market these reports. A one week training course is provided.
Love your work. As an intern, your performance objectives will be:
- Preliminary audit of data submissions from clients with the oversight of senior Product Leaders
- Analyze submissions and verify data through client follow-ups (e-mail/telephone)
- Collect and verify company data (e.g. do some research through online sources such as Sedar, Edgar, ROB, TSE, etc.)
- Run system validation reports and summaries as required
- Other tasks (e.g. electronic filing, small marketing efforts, mailing, proof-reading, etc.)
- In the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree in business, commerce, economics or any other major with significant quantitative course work, and minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Adobe
- Some familiarity with Outlook, Skype for Business
- Fully bilingual (French/English) useful but not mandatory
- Fast learner, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines
- Available for overtime (when available)
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10