OverviewWhistler Blackcomb Warehouse Worker (Year Round) Full Time in Whistler, BC
Branch Whistler BC CA
Warehouse Worker (Year Round)
Valid BC Drivers License – with Clean Abstract. Warehouse experience for minimum of 2 years. The primary focus of this position is to assist the Warehouse Lead…
Start Date: Immediate
Term: Full Time (30-40 hours per week), Hourly, Year Round.
Our Mission statement is the very essence of why we’re here – a compelling statement that defines our reason to be here each day:
“To create memories as the best mountain experience again and again.”
Job summary: Working and playing with the best team at WB. The primary focus of this position is to assist the Warehouse Lead hand, overseeing the day-to-day operations and material control in a fast paced working environment. You will perform daily order picking, material deliveries and receiving incoming orders. In addition, shipping and tracking outgoing warranty and repair items are an integral part of the position.
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
- Ensure compliance with WCB, TDG and WHMIS regulations.
- Operate forklift and yard lift equipment.
- Perform deliveries as required.
- Ensure availability of supplies necessary for on-going operation.
- Ensure security of premises and vehicles.
- Ensure that daily inspections of vehicles and lifting equipment are carried out. Submit repair requests as required.
- Process inventory back-order reports and fill back-orders.
- Ensure rapid flow of materials through management of workspace and storage areas.
- Process receipts, issues and distribute materials ensuring documentation of proof of delivery.
- Coordinate shipments to parts rooms.
- Conduct regular physical stock counts, adjustments and reconciliation of shortages.
- Maintain a clean, safe and secure working environment.
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the best, and showing that we care
- Warehouse experience for minimum of 2 years
- Valid BC Drivers License – with Clean Abstract
- Must meet minimum age requirement to drive rental vehicles (21)
- Material distribution or Inventory management computer experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Whistler, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01