OverviewWhistler Blackcomb Employee Experience Front Desk Coordinator (Interim 1 Year) Full Time in Whistler, BC
Branch Whistler BC CA
Employee Experience Front Desk Coordinator (Interim 1 Year)
Start Date: December 2016 End Date: February 2018 Term: Full Time, Salary, Interim 1 Year Our Mission statement is the very essence of why we’re here – a
Start Date: December 2016
End Date: February 2018
Term: Full Time, Salary, Interim 1 Year
Our Mission statement is the very essence of why we’re here – a compelling statement that defines our reason to be here each day:
“To create memories as the best mountain experience again and again.”
Why you’ll love working in EE:
1) Making a difference in people’s lives every day!
2) Great team environment
3) Gain invaluable knowledge and transferable skills
4) Opportunities for growth and advancement
5) Great parties and staff events!
Job Summary: No two days will be the same as you ensure that all of our current and potential employees receive the best service possible. You will thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment as you work for our guests, our employees and applicants, striving to create the best mountain experience again and again.
- Maintain the highest level of service and professionalism at all times.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality with all material within Employee Experience Division.
- Answer employee inquiries in person, by phone and by e-mail.
- Insightfully guide potential employees through their job options according to their experience and interests.
- Book applicants into interviews with hiring managers/supervisors where appropriate.
- Refer applicants to the appropriate Recruiting Coordinator if further screening is needed.
- Provide overall support to Recruiting team.
- Review all incoming applications/resumes and send the appropriate correspondence.
- Provide information and clarification to Supervisors, Managers and all employees on job positions, company policies and employee benefits.
- File, organize and archive all current and past employee files.
- Assist with Employee Experience and Recruiting projects when needed.
- Assist with Benefit and Payroll inquiries.
- Maintain and update employee files in our Human Resource systems, The Pass & EV5.
- Be cross-trained to assist Employee Services when needed.
- Timely respond to external and internal customer needs.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Demonstrate our core values around Striving to be the Best, Safety First and We Care.
- Highly organized & effective time management skills.
- Proficiency in word, Outlook and data entry experience.
- Front-line customer service and/or human resources experience.
- Knowledge of Whistler Blackcomb Mountain operations and policies an asset.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (including The Pass/CFactor and EV5) is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication and supportive team player.
- Work well under the pressure of time constraints.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Whistler, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-04