OverviewWestland Insurance Group Insurance Advisor Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Westland Insurance Group
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Do you love to talk about insurance and provide exceptional customer service? Westland Insurance Groups Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for an…
Westland Insurance Groups Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for an Insurance Advisor – Personal Lines in Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC . Do you love to talk about insurance and provide exceptional customer service? If so, you will love working for Westland! We are looking for a career minded individual who is focused on growing their insurance industry knowledge and experience.
Westland is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Canada with over 600 employees across 65 offices throughout Alberta & BC. We have experienced rapid expansion in the past 5 years and are positioned to continue on this growth path.
What we offer:
- Base salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
The Opportunity: The Insurance Advisor is an integral part of a team and will be the first point of contact for customers. The role will:
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them
- Maintain and manage a book of business and strong client relationships through proactive contact via phone, letter and email
- Develop new business opportunities by securing expiry dates and cross selling.
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention
- Support clients in the claims process
Here’s what you bring:
- High School Graduate
- Strong experience with auto and personal lines insurance
- Insurance Broker Level 1
- At least 6 months experience
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships and functioning as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities.
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job.
- You are highly motivated and a natural at building strong customer relationships
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17