OverviewWestern Financial Group Learning & Development Coordinator Full Time in High River, AB
Western Financial Group
Branch High River AB CA
Learning & Development Coordinator
High River, AB
Coordinate training programs in conjunction with the Learning Consultants. Opportunities to train and develop….
Our Guiding Principles – Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty – have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
What does a Learning & Development Coordinator look like at Western?
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, our L&D Coordinator is a member of the shared services who support our network of retail branches across western Canada. Everyone have a direct influence on our ability to deliver results, through the excellent service and support they provide.
The success of you and your team stems from your ability to provide superior administrative support to your team and internal clients. You have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative and motivated team who all contribute to the achievement of business goals and targets.
- Coordinate training programs in conjunction with the Learning Consultants
- Track and maintain metrics including attendance, course completion and costs
- Produce reports for presentation according to leadership requirements
- Coordinate travel and accommodation for course attendees, including preparing expense reports
- Maintain relationships with external business partners regarding materials, exams and live programs
- Liaise with internal departments regarding regulatory requirements, and answering learning based enquiries
What does Western offer you?
- Opportunities to train and develop
- Three weeks vacation plus paid personal days
- Extended Benefits (50% company paid premium)
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Competitive salary package
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires an ability to manage a variety of tasks and deadlines while delivering excellent service, while contributing to a positive work environment by encompassing our Guiding Principles.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Excel is required, with knowledge of Jot Form, LMS in SuccessFactors, Camtasia and Sharepoint being an asset
- Previous experience in an administrative role is required
- History of capturing metrics and producing reports, with a high attention to detail
- Superior multi-tasking and time management skills, in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to identify and implement best practices for administrative tasks
- Proven history of professional communication, both written and verbal
- High River, Alberta
- Temporary 12 month contract
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Monday – Friday schedule
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: High River, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23