Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-04-04
Westcorp Customer Service Coordinator Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Customer Service Coordinator
Arrange for the purchase and installation of building signage. As a key member of the Commercial Property Management team, the Customer Service Coordinator will…
As a key member of the Commercial Property Management team, the Customer Service Coordinator will provide excellent customer service to all tenants and guests at College Plaza; an office tower located at 8215-112 Street, Edmonton.
- Assist tenants and guests of College Plaza with any issues or concerns and direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Accept and dispatch service requests and follow up to ensure services were completed to everyone’s satisfaction.
- Coordinate leasing of parking stalls within the complex. Assist with dealing with illegally parked vehicles.
- Arrange for the purchase and installation of building signage.
- Generate and distribute standard building memorandums.
- Setup, maintain and audit building keys and access cards.
- Liaise with contract security and ensure they are informed of all activities within the complex.
- Minimum high school education
- Minimum three years equivalent experience
- Experience in Angus software would be an asset
- Prior experience working in property management would be an asset
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong inter-personal and time management skills
- Ability to organize, execute and follow up in a timely manner
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service and effectively resolve customer concerns
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment
- In alignment with Westcorp Values:
- Integrity, Vitality, Accountability, Results, Collaboration, Learning and Innovation