OverviewWe Care Home Health Services Recruitment Coordinator Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
We Care Home Health Services
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Self directed, highly motivated and creative. Recruitment Coordinator – Winnipeg….
Recruitment Coordinator – Winnipeg 2. Orientation/Onboarding 4. Training 5. Other Duties QUALIFICATIONS
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED ABOUT US Fill by: Sep 30, 2016 Contact: Mina Namatalla
We Care Health Services/CBI Health group has an opening for a Recruitment Coordinator!
This position is great for an entry-level HR professional who is a self-starter and looking to grow in their career.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Human Resources the Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for HR activity within their operational division and ensures that any HR function including recruitment, employee engagement, performance management and safety meet or exceed the business objectives set out. The position will be as follows; approximately 70% of the time is spent recruiting and onboarding. The remaining 30% of the responsibilities are generalist duties.
CBI Health Group is the largest network of integrated community health services in Canada with over 250 clinics and facilities and over 10,000 employees. We aim to make the world a better place by improving health and enriching lives. We are committed to hiring people who love what they do and are able to bring their natural talents to join a workplace of individuals who Really Care, Make It Happen, and Work Better Together to Aim Higher every day!
We support our team members with interesting work that builds upon their professional skills and a high energy environment that is committed to our collective and individual success. By pursuing and achieving accreditation, CBI Health Group has demonstrated that it meets recognized standards for quality and is committed to pursuing excellence. We are proud to have been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 8 consecutive years and were named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2012 and 2015.
We believe our success is due to the strength of our people. Team members at CBI Health Group demonstrate a commitment to collaboration, learning and finding new ways to create value. We support our team members with interesting work that builds professional development, competitive compensation and a professional environment committed to our collective and individual success.
Interested candidates please send resume.
5. Other Duties
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Sep 30, 2016
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21