OverviewWe Care – Home Health Services Health Care Aide (HCA) Part Time in Penticton, BC
We Care – Home Health Services
Branch Penticton BC CA
Health Care Aide (HCA)
Certified Care Aide, Registered with BC Care Aide Registry. We Care Home Health Services has immediate openings for Certified/Registered Health Care Aides as…
CBI Health Group offers Home Health services under the CBI Home Health and We Care brands.
At We Care Home Health Services we are committed to providing you with a dynamic work environment with the support to ensure you are successful in your career development. Our Care Aide staff feel a sense of enjoyment and happiness from helping other people who truly need it. As a Care Aide at We Care Home Health Services, you will work at our client’s homes helping them live their lives. We are looking for those who can work flexible hours with our clients in Penticton, Summerland, Oliver, Osoyoos and other areas in South Okanagan/Similkameen. We Care Home Health Services has immediate openings for Certified/Registered Health Care Aides as well as uncertified/experienced care aides/home support workers. We encourage all candidates who have the right combination of skills, abilities and a passion for caring and excellence to apply. Varied shifts from short assignments up to 12 hour day and night shifts available. We offer casual employment growing up to FT hours quickly.
• Personal care
• Lifts and transfers
• Assistance in the bathroom, shower
• Medication administration
• Light housekeeping
• Meal preparation
• Transport to appointments
• Competitive salary
• Free education including Palliative Care, Dementia Training, and more
• Extended health, dental benefits and LTD
• Certified Care Aide, Registered with BC Care Aide Registry
• Uncertified/experienced care aides/home support workers
• Clear Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Search
• Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable, adequately insured vehicle
• Ability to provide references who will tell us you are reliable, punctual, committed
• Caring, helpful attitude
• Ability to demonstrate good health
Interested candidates please email resume or apply in person
102 – 3310 Skaha Lake Road. Interviews scheduled daily.
Thank you for choosing We Care.
Dec 31, 2016
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Penticton, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06