OverviewWAWANESA INSURANCE Student Temporary in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Summer Student – Temporary (Saskatoon Service Office). Basic understanding of insurance policies/coverages is an asset….
Summer Student – Temporary (Saskatoon Service Office)
The summer student position provides administrative/clerical assistance to various departments. The successful candidate will gain valuable office experience and exposure to the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Assist in the mail room with all facets of incoming & outgoing mail
- Ordering and matching of reports
- Verifying new business applications
- Handle various filing (drop, purge, sort) and faxes
- Data entry as required
- Photocopy of files
- Downloading /record claims/underwriting reports
- Complete any other miscellaneous duties as required.
- Must be attending high school, college or university
- Great keyboard and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of insurance policies/coverages is an asset.
- Ability to prioritize multiple jobs
- Experience in clerical functions is an asset
- Must be self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and commitment to customer service.
Wawanesa provides its employees with an environment conducive to achieving their goals for personal performance and career development.
Join a Canadian success story! Consider this Saskatoon based opportunity!
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa, please respond with your cover letter and resume by June 3, 2015 .
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24