OverviewWarner Bros. Entertainment Group Programmer, Gameplay and AI Full Time in Montréal, QC
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Branch Montréal QC CA
Programmer, Gameplay and AI
Design, author, maintain and refactor game systems that meet all design, technical and schedule requirements….
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
WB Games Montreal seeks a Programmer for its Gameplay and AI team. As a member of the gameplay team, this position will work to develop control systems, level design, and AI features. They will be an integral part of the quality of the gameplay experience, which will include time with the design, art and animation teams. The individual will also interact with the Creative Director and Producer.
Design, author, maintain and refactor game systems that meet all design, technical and schedule requirements
Work closely with QA and your technical leadership to ensure the stability and accuracy of game systems by identifying, communicating and resolving defects.
Collaborate with designers/producers and content creators to brainstorm solutions that satisfy design and content requirements.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- 2 or more years experience in game programming.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- C/C++ Proficiency
- Advanced AI and/or Gameplay engineering experience
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Strong math skills
- Ability to work well in collaborative team environment
- Strong desire to build and maintain robust, cutting edge software
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Be self-motivated, and able to work well with minimal direction.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-19