OverviewWarehouse Co-worker (Part Time) in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Warehouse Co-worker (Part Time)
implementing agreed processes, working methods and procedures, including IT systems and techniques. YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include…
Come be Yourself with Us.
About the job
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- handling goods, e.g. unloading, internal transportation in the store, replenishing stock, picking goods from the warehouse for handing out to customers, using the correct equipment in a safe and efficient way to minimize damage to stock and equipment.
- Maximising sales and profitability by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
- Preparing your area of responsibility for stock replenishment and next day’s business.
- working together with your colleagues to keep the store fully stocked with the right goods for the store opening.
- working proactively to maintain the safety and security of your areas of responsibility for customers and colleagues.
- working together with your colleagues to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate more sales.
- Understanding your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager; implementing agreed processes, working methods and procedures, including IT systems and techniques.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You have experience in a retail environment and in customer service
- Experience with a forklift, counterbalance, and narrow aisle is an asset
- You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
- You are enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
- You are able to prioritize and organize your own work to make efficient use of time.
- You have good personal discipline, a flexible approach to work and enjoy change.
- You are able to work overnight/early mornings or day/evening shifts; weekday and weekend availability required.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-14