OverviewWalmart Canada Temporary Back Office Associate Temporary in Okotoks, AB
Branch Okotoks AB CA
Temporary Back Office Associate
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes. The physical demands include the following:….
Office associates maintain store finances, financial and pricing integrity and accuracy, and people practices and policies. Office associates advocate financial and people practices to maintain profitability as well as associate engagement. Positions in the office include: Invoice Associates, Claims associates, Personnel Support, and UPC associates.
• Controlling all UPC documents
• Enters information into computer or computes amounts due
• Ensuring timely payments are made for merchandise and services.
• Ensuring retails and costs are correct for merchandise and services.
• Scanning all damaged merchandise out of inventory in a timely manner
• Prepares, organizes, and separates various reports and logs
• Answer associate and payroll related questions while working towards the transfer of knowledge so that associates may accomplish self directed learning.
• Utilizes company-approved systems to complete tasks and processes, including but not limited to teller mate and coin counter.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and find percentages.
Ability to identify discrepancies and use established guidelines to select appropriate action.
Review and submit financial reports.
Basic Reading/Writing Skills
Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes.
The physical demands include the following: Lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling items weighing up to 4.5kg (10 lbs) without assistance and occasionally lifting over 9.1 kg (20 lbs) with a team lift. Grasping and manipulating small, large and bulky objects.
Reaching for objects overhead and below knees, which may include bending, twisting and stooping. The Associate is regularly required to sit.
The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving simple grasping.
The Associate may be required to demonstrate sufficient co-ordination such as picking up a paper clip from a desk top.
The work environment characteristics described in this section are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Okotoks, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23