OverviewWalmart Canada Store Standards Associate Temporary in Dieppe, NB
Branch Dieppe NB CA
Store Standards Associate
Ensuring good customer service by maintaining store maintenance and cleanliness standards in a safe and efficient manner….
A Store Standards Associate maintains store cleanliness and customer shopping experience, retrieving and refilling shopping carts, cleaning large spills requiring a mop and bucket, assisting customers with heavy merchandise, etc.
• Practicing the 3 meter Attitude.
• Ensuring good customer service by maintaining store maintenance and cleanliness standards in a safe and efficient manner.
• Clearing Shopping carts from the parking lot and store perimeter, returning them to a safe storage location using Wal-Mart approved procedures.
• Removing shopping carts from cart corrals located on the parking lot and store perimeter and returning them to a safe store location.
• Ensuring shopping carts are well stocked inside of the store.
• Responding promptly to carry out requests at satellite registers.
• Safely assisting customers carry outs or carry ins.
• Verifying receipts to the merchandise purchased by customers when completing a carry out.
• Cleaning and maintaining store vestibules/entrances and exits, sidewalks, building and parking lot perimeter and Associate lounge areas.
• Recording the collection of shopping carts in the cart retrieval log, noting date, time, number of carts collected and the condition of the environment i.e. Snow covered lot, very windy etc.
• Cleaning and maintaining the restrooms.
• Refilling paper towel dispensers on the sales floor.
• Zoning the fixture room.
• Communicating with management team for various tasks around the entire store.
• Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand.
• The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.).
• The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat.
• The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions.
• The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
SA: 07:00am – 11:00pm
SU: 07:00am – 11:00pm
MO: 07:00am – 11:00pm
TU: 07:00am – 11:00pm
WE: 07:00am – 11:00pm
TH: 07:00am – 11:00pm
FR: 07:00am – 11:00pm
” aria-labelledby=”lblAccessibility” >
; Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Dieppe, NB, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01