OverviewWalmart Canada Sales Associate Part Time in St. John’s, NL
Branch St. John’s NL CA
St. John’s, NL
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. A Sales Floor Associate properly maintains, zones, and stocks his…
A Sales Floor Associate properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists Customers and maintains modular and feature presentations
• Practicing the 3 Meter Attitude.
• Answering Customer calls promptly.
• Answering register calls promptly.
• Operating the register when needed.
• Maintaining 100% in stock at all times.
• Meeting Customer’s needs by assisting them whenever possible.
• Ensuring that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business.
• Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
• Zoning the department.
• Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.• Maintaining all risers properly. • Maintaining modular labels.
• Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand.
• The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.) and occasionally lift and/or move up to 27kg (60 lbs.).
• The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat.
• The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions.
• The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
SA: 07: 00 am – 22:30pm
SU: 07:00am – 22.30pm
MO: 07:00am – 22:30pm
TU: 07:00am – 22:300pm
WE: 07:00am -22:30pm
TH: 07:00am – 22:300pm
FR: 07:00am – 22:30pm
” aria-labelledby=”lblAccessibility” >
; Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06