OverviewWalmart Canada Photo Lab Associate Part Time in Clarenville, NL
Branch Clarenville NL CA
Photo Lab Associate
Having and providing product knowledge of various film types, cameras, accessories, and their usage. A Photo Centre Associate processes customers’ orders in a…
A Photo Centre Associate processes customers’ orders in a timely fashion, while keeping the Photo Centre work area safe and zoned for customers. He/she receives cash from customers in payment for goods or services, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations.
• Practicing the 3 Meter Attitude.
• Answering Customer calls promptly.
• Assisting Customers in finding merchandise.
• Answering register calls promptly.
• Operating the register when needed.
• Operating equipment and producing acceptable Passport Photographs.
• Assisting Customers with any photofinishing or photographic questions.
• Being knowledgeable about digital imaging and photography.
• Having and providing product knowledge of various film types, cameras, accessories, and their usage.
• Ordering stock and returning recyclables as needed.
• Placing service calls and recording on the Service Log Sheet in the event of equipment failure.
• Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand.
• The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.).
• The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat.
• The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions.
• The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
SA: 8:00am – 10:30pm
SU: 10:00am – 6:30pm
MO: 8:00am – 10:30pm
TU: 8:00am – 10:30pm
WE: 8:00am – 10:30pm
TH: 8:00am – 10:30pm
FR: 8:00am – 10:30pm
” aria-labelledby=”lblAccessibility” >
; Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Clarenville, NL, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31