OverviewWalmart Canada People Greeter Part Time in Brandon, MB
Branch Brandon MB CA
Bringing any system failures to the management teams attention for service. Observing and reporting any suspicious behaviors to management and Loss Prevention….
A People Greeter welcomes and assists each Customer as he/she enters the store, ensures Customer safety near the store entrance.
• Practicing the 3 meter Attitude.
• Welcoming each Customer to Wal-Mart by smiling, greeting in a friendly tone with a “Hello” or “Welcome to Wal-Mart”.
• Attaching return tickets to all merchandise entering the store.
• Identifying large outbound purchases such as TV’s and verifying the customer’s receipt (item and date).
• Checking and verifying associate bags and purchases upon exit.
• When the EAS system is activated they assist in identifying the root cause and logging the incident.
• Observing and reporting any suspicious behaviors to management and Loss Prevention.
• Reacting to code ADAM pages as per the guidelines.
• Bringing any system failures to the management teams attention for service.
• Wiping down wet carts coming in from the rain.
• Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand.
• The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.).
• The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat.
• The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions.
• The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
SA: 07:00am – 22:00pm
SU: 09:00am – 18:00pm
MO: 07:00am – 22:00pm
TU: 07:00am – 22:00pm
WE: 07:00am – 22:00pm
TH: 07:00am – 22:00pm
FR: 07:00am – 22:00pm
” aria-labelledby=”lblAccessibility” >
; Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Brandon, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01