OverviewWalmart Canada Floor Stocker Part Time in Yorkton, SK
Branch Yorkton SK CA
An Instock Team Associate ensures merchandise received from delivery is unloaded, stored, and distributed to appropriate departments or storage bins for shelf
An Instock Team Associate ensures merchandise received from delivery is unloaded, stored, and distributed to appropriate departments or storage bins for shelf availability and inventory management.
• Practicing the 3 meter Attitude.
• Ensuring all departments are fully stocked with merchandise and are ready for business.
• Performing daily maintenance of PI and Bin Exceptions.
• Reaching company goals for Instock and on shelf availability.
• Ensuring that trucks are unloaded promptly and correctly.
• Processing an efficient number of boxes per hour in the appropriate time.
• Unloading trucks in a consistent and organized manner.
• Keeping merchandise palletized by department.
• Ensure PI integrity and On Shelf Availability through 100% execution of picking and binning procedures, bin audits, bin exceptions, and on hand changes.
• Ensuring bin standards are maintained in inventory prep condition.• Ensuring backroom is kept neat and clean.
• Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
The associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes. The Associate must also be comfortable working with technology and be willing to learn new technological platforms when required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand.
• The Associate must constantly lift and/or move objects weighing up to 27 kg (60 lbs.).
• The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat.
• The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions.
• The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
• The Associate will be required to have sufficient co-ordination (i.e. placing and screwing in small washer on bolt, picking up a paper clip, etc…).
• The Associate may be required to perform tasks that require repetitive foot actions such as climbing.
SA: 04:00pm – 12:00am
SU: 04:00pm – 12:00am
MO: 04:00pm – 12:00am
TU: 04:00pm – 12:00am
WE: 04:00pm – 12:00am
TH: 04:00pm – 12:00am
FR: 04:00pm – 12:00am
” aria-labelledby=”lblAccessibility” >
; Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Yorkton, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30