OverviewWalmart Canada Customer Service Manager Part Time in Edson, AB
Branch Edson AB CA
Customer Service Manager
Communicating with management and sales floor associates to maintain Front-End coverage. A Customer Service Manager co-ordinates the checkout area in the store,…
A Customer Service Manager co-ordinates the checkout area in the store, supports Front-End associates, and resolves Customer complaints.
• Practicing the 3 meter Rule.
• Ensuring compliance with the Company’s procedures regarding Customer Satisfaction Cards (CSC’s) and Competition Ads.
• Providing a friendly work environment for Associates and Customers.
• Receiving customer complaints and resolves complaints when possible.
• Correcting register errors when necessary/required.
• Following and training associates on the “One Best Way” standards of practice.
• Responding to CSM alerts on the handheld promptly.
• Providing coaching and training feedback to associates.
• Assigning cashiers to registers and managing breaks of associates as required.
• Communicating with management and sales floor associates to maintain Front-End coverage.
• Resolving customer dispute/concerns and using good judgment to make decisions for the customer at the cash register and at the customer service desk.
• Leading and motivating the front end team to effectively maintain the sales rates of the Wal-Mart Rewards MasterCard.
• Co-ordinating the lunch/break schedules for Cashiers, and Courtesy Desk Associates.
• Providing assistance at all outlying registers.
• Keeping adequate quantities of clean, quality shopping carts for Customer use.
• Ensuring each register has plenty of bags, register tape, etc., to serve the Customers quickly.
• Ensuring all scanner/checkout surfaces are kept clean and neat.
• Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes.• The Associate must possess Certification from a recognized Security/Loss Prevention Training Program when mandated by Provincial Legislation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand.
• The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.).
• The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping.
• The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat.
• The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions.
• The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
SA: 07:00am – 11:00pm
SU: 07:00am – 11:00pm
MO: 07:00am – 11:00pm
TU: 07:00am – 11:00pm
WE: 07:00am – 11:00pm
TH: 07:00am – 11:00pm
FR: 07:00am – 11:00pm
” aria-labelledby=”lblAccessibility” >
; Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edson, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20